- Make sure the truffles are clean, then slice them thinly.
- Beat eggs and mix with truffle, seasoning and set aside.
- Slice porcini and sauté in olive oil.
- Add flour, and stir until flour is dissolved.
- Pour over the sherry and allow to reduce. Test seasoning and set aside.
- Put a glass bowl over a sauce pan with boiling water (double boiler or bain-marie).
- Add eggs and truffle stirring until eggs are just cooked.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.