Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4 to 6
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup light cream
- ½ tsp salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp margarine
- snipped chives or parsley
- With beater, beat eggs, cream, salt and cayenne in top of double boiler until well mixed.
- Stir in ¾ cup Swiss cheese and butter.
- Cook over gently boiling water, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set but still creamy.
- Serve eggs sprinkle with rest of cheese and the chives or parsley.