- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Add eggs, water, salt, pepper to small bowl.
- Mix items in bowl together using a fork or whisk.
- Add herbs or cheese (optional). Put egg mixture aside.
- Place small pan on stove burner. Set burner to medium.
- Add butter to pan. When butter begins to melt, pick up the pan by its handle and use circular motions to swirl the butter around. Place pan back on burner.
- Once butter is melted, pour egg mixture into pan.
- When egg mixture begins to solidify, use spatula to move the egg around, thus scrambling it.
- When desired texture is reached, turn off stove and flip eggs from the pan onto a plate.