Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Easy to make and to eat!!!
- 4 Scottish wild salmon steaks
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ pint fresh cream
- ½ California avocado
- 1 tbsp chopped fennel finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Grouse whisky
- salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon quartered
- Lay the salmon steaks in a thickly buttered shallow fireproof dish.
- Blend the flesh of California avocado with the cream, whisky, salt, cayenne pepper until it is a smooth creamy mixture then stir in the chopped fennel and pour the mixture over the salmon steaks,cover with foil and bake in oven 190 °C or gas mark 5 for 35 minutes.
- Serve with quartered lemons.