Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An ideal starter to any meal
- 1 ripe California avocado
- 7 oz Philadelphia or other soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp thick double cream
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 pound sliced oak-smoked Scottish salmon
- mixed greens and tomato salad
- lemon wedges
- chopped parsley
- Blend together the avocado, soft cheese, double cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper until it is a smooth fromage.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 6 inch x 3 inch pieces, add the fromage to the center of the pieces of smoked salmon.
- Fold the smoked salmon over so that they form a nice roll with the fromage in the centre.
- Serve with salad, lemon wedges and parsley to garnish the salmon.