Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 scones.
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp whipped butter - (not me!! not on your life)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- Add butter, mixing into flour with your fingers.
- Add buttermilk and knead to a soft dough.
- Knead in raisins.
- On a floured board, roll out dough to ½" thick.
- Cut in 16 rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread exchange; cal: 97; cho:7 mg; car: 3g; sod: 3g; fat: 3g;(if i gave the break down of the fat, i would be to pooped to pop)