Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Take half the California avocados and carefully scoop out the flesh, taking care to leave the skins intact.
- Blend the California avocado flesh, boiled eggs, cider, garlic, lemon balm, double cream, salt, pepper and lemon juice to a smooth paste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the California avocado skins.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 serving plates.
- Garnish with parsley and a wedge of lemon.
- Serve at once.