- Sauté onions in a pan (use broth, vinegar, or PAM).
- When soft, add frozen block of chopped spinach (if you were clever enough to thaw it, so much the better).
- Stir for a minute.
- Put in pyrex pan (yes, these recipes are brought to you by Pyrex, makers of fine bakeware. Back over to you, Alex).
- Dump one can of creamed corn on it. No, creamed corn doesn't have any cream, it is just blended.
- Douse liberally in curry! Get good curry bulk from an Indian / Oriental market and avoid the McCormicks stuff which is 44$/lb.
- Bake the onions, spinach, and creamed corn (with curry!) for 20 minutes on 350°F or so.
- Serve over basmati rice or just eat out of the pan.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.