Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 24 scallops (roe off)
- ¼ cup finely shredded coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 skewers, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat a char-grill or BBQ
- Combine scallops, coriander, lime juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Thread scallops onto skewers.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning and basting until just cooked.
- Serve drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.