Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ lbs veal cutlets
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp minced parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 tbsp butter
- 4 slices lemon
- Place each chop between two sheets of plastic and pound with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer until thin (¼" - ⅜"). Dip meat into flour and coat.
- Blend together cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk.
- Dip cutlets into this batter, coat with crumbs and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook breaded cutlets in butter until golden brown on both sides.
- Pour pan juices over cutlets and serve with lemon slices.