Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Schwe Yin Aye (coconut cream Sherbet) is an easy to prepare dessert, which can also be served as a snack.
- 1/4 ounce dry seaweed agar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup raw sago or tapioca
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cups cooked rice flour droplets (optional)
- crushed ice
- Soak the seaweed agar in water and set aside. Dilute coconut milk by cooking it over low heat for 10–15 minutes. Pour into a jar and set aside.
- Wash sago and boil in 4 cups water. Boil sago until transparent. Pour sago in a tray and let it cool and set.
- Wash agar and cut into 1-inch lengths. Dissolve Sugar in coconut milk and let it chill.
- To serve, fill glasses with the sweetened coconut milk, 2-3 tablespoons of rice droplets (optional) and sago, agar strips and crushed ice.