- Put meat in the cold water to make broth tastier.
- Boil and then remove the grease and froth from the broth surface with a spoon.
- Cook at a low heat for 1 hour.
- Pour cold water in to keep the same quantity of broth.
- Add chopped carrot, shredded cabbage, salt.
- Bring to boil again then add potatoes cut in cubes.
- Chop onion, parsley root, turnip, tomatoes finely and fry in the pan with fat.
- Put everything in the pan and boil at a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before finishing, put pepper, salt, 2 bay leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.