Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A recipe using Scented-Geranium leaves (Pelargonium).
- 16 – 18 fresh scented geranium leaves (Mabel Grey or rose geranium are both good)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups cold water
- Put leaves into a food processor or blender, with the sugar.
- Process until the mixture looks like a green paste.
- Add lemon juice and process for another 15 seconds or so.
- Add water and give it a final good blending, then strain through a fine sieve to remove any bits of leaf.
- Freeze the mixture in your ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer's directions.
- If you like, you might also add a half-cup of lemon balm leaves with the geranium leaves—that would be a nice extra-lemony touch.