Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (12.3oz) pkg. Silken Lite tofu Extra Firm
- Nonstick spray
- olive oil (just a few drops)
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut open the box of tofu, and slide its contents into a medium-sized saucepan. Add water to cover, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then drain in a fine-mesh strainer. Transfer to a plate, and use a dinner knife to cut the tofu into pieces the size of large cottage cheese curds.
- Place an 8-inch nonstick pan over medium heat and wait several minutes. Spray it lightly with nonstick spray, and add a little olive oil. Wait about 10 seconds, then swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the tofu pieces, salt and a sprinkling of pepper; saute over medium heat for about 8 minutes, or until the tofu is light golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and serve right away.