Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb scallops
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cut scallops in half.
- Dry on paper towels, then dust lightly with flour.
- Heat butter in a skillet, add garlic and mix.
- Add scallops and sauté until they are lightly brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.