Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Total preparation time 25 minutes.
- 8 oz penne rigate pasta (ziti)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced (approx 1 cup)
- 1 bunch scallions chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- ½ lbs bay scallops
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- and romano cheese
- Garnish diced tomato with Italian seasoning and set aside at room temperature.
- Prepare penne rigate according to instructions on box.
- Meanwhile: heat oil in medium skillet. Add onions and scallions and cook over medium heat 3–4 minutes stirring frequently to avoid browning.
- Stir in Mushrooms and lower heat to medium low.
- Add minced garlic, garlic pepper seasoning, and Scallops (including liquid).
- Stir constantly to ensure even heating for approx 5–6 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Divide Pasta between 2 warmed plates.
- Top with scallop mixture including all liquid.
- Top with diced tomatoes and garnish with grated parmesan and Romano.
- Serve immediately.