Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ cup stuffed olives, sliced
- ½ green pepper, minced
- 1 cup tuna fish, flaked
- 2 cups soft bread cubes
- ¾ cup cornflakes
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Make a white sauce with butter, flour and milk.
- Add salt.
- Add cheese, blend.
- Add olives, green pepper and tuna.
- Arrange layer of bread crumbs on bottom of buttered casserole.
- Pour half of tuna mixture over bread.
- Spread another layer of bread cubes and cover with remaining tuna mixture.
- Top with cornflakes, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.