Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ cup stuffed olives, sliced
- ½ green pepper, minced
- 1 cup tuna fish, flaked
- 2 cups soft bread cubes
- ¾ cup cornflakes
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Make a white sauce with butter, flour and milk.
- Add salt.
- Add cheese, blend.
- Add olives, green pepper and tuna.
- Arrange layer of bread crumbs on bottom of buttered casserole.
- Pour half of tuna mixture over bread.
- Spread another layer of bread cubes and cover with remaining tuna mixture.
- Top with cornflakes, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.