Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: my Old Recipes
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 5 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tsp sugar
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- In pan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook Onion until tender.
- Stir in Crumbs, salt, basil and pepper.
- Into a 1½ quart shallow casserole, place ¼ of the tomato slices; sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar and ¼ of bread crumbs mixture. Repeat, ending with bread crumb Mixture.
- Cover casserole and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Uncover casserole and bake 5 minutes longer or until crumbs are golden.