- Combine onion, parsley, flour, savory, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in rice and 1 cup cheese; mix well.
- Turn into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Pour half-and-half over rice mixture.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 °F for 40 to 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.