- Peel potatoes and slice into ⅛ inch slices.
- Layer a buttered casserole dish with ¼ of potatoes spread evenly in dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with ¼ of onions.
- Combine in a small bowl salt, garlic salt, sugar, paprika, and flour.
- Blend well.
- Sprinkle 2½ teaspoons of this mixture evenly over first layer.
- Dot with 1 tbsp butter cut into pieces.
- Continue the procedure for 3 more layers.
- Pour beer over casserole and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.