Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 cup cubed carrots
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ tsp paprika
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Roll into balls.
- Brown in 1 tbsp margarine.
- Parboil carrots and potatoes in small amount of water, for 5 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, soup and paprika.
- Place meatballs in casserole dish.
- Add carrots and potatoes and top with soup mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.