Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an easy way to make "scalloped" ham and potatoes.
- 1 center-cut ham slice
- 1 medium onion
- sprinkle flour
- 6-7 medium potatoes
- 1 cup water, milk, or soy milk
- butter or margarine
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large (9x13) casserole dish, shred or dice the ham, removing excess fat and the bone.
- Dice the onion and spread over the ham.
- Sprinkle with flour
- Peel and slice the potatoes, and cover the onions & ham with them
- Pour 1 cup of water, milk or soy milk over the casserole
- Dot the top with butter
- Cover with saran and microwave on high for 5 minutes
- Remove saran, cover with foil and bake at 325 °F for 1 hour
- Remove foil, bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered. If desired, sprinkle with cheese.