Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 30 minutes | Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 10 cups sliced, peeled tart apples (about 8 medium)
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine
- Place apple slices in 2½ quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and toss to coat.
- Dot with margarine.
- Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 126 | Calories from Fat 4 | Total Fat 62 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Sodium 0 mg | Carbohydrate 13 g | Protein 29 g