- butter a large baking dish with 2 tbsp. butter.
- Layer Mushrooms on bottom and top with scallops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Melt ¼ cup butter and stir in flour.
- Gradually stir in wine and cook until sauce is thick.
- Gradually stir in cream and season with salt and pepper.
- pour sauce over casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.