Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scallop, Spinach and Tomato Sauté from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, stems removed, thoroughly washed
- In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat then add garlic and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in scallops, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in basil, tomatoes, spinach, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the scallops are cooked through.