Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 puffs
- 1 quart filling choux pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup filling: asparagus, salmon, shrimp, sweet corn, mushroom, tuna, cooked chicken, etc, all kinds of savoury foods mixing, chopped
- 1 leaf sprigs dill
- Set oven at 220°C (425°F), place choux pastry mixture in teaspoonfuls on a cookie shhet lined with non stick baking (parchment) paper and make 24 puffs.
- Bake for 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 180°C (350°F) and cook until puffs are golden brown (about 15 – 20 minutes longer) make filling: melt butter, add flour, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk slowly while stirring.
- Cook for 1 minute, add savory food; keep hot.
- Place puffs on cake cooler, partly split to release steam and ensure crispness.
- Remove any soft mixture from the center, if necessary.
- Place filling in puffs, replace tops.
- Reheat at 150°C (300°F) for about 10 minutes, serve garnished with dill sprigs.