- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in heavy fry pan.
- Pound steak on both sides with heavy meat mallet, and cut into serving size pieces.
- Combine bake mix and garlic and pound into meat pieces.
- Fry in hot oil til browned on all sides.
- Layer in 13x9x2 baking dish and sprinkle soup mix over meat.
- Mix tomato sauce and ¼ cup water and pour over all.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 2–3 hours til tender.
- Check each hour, will need to add water.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.