- Cover and cook squash and onion in small amount of water in saucepan until squash is tender but not soft.
- Drain well.
- Combine with rice, cheese, pepper and salt.
- Blend eggs and mayonnaise; stir into vegetable mixture.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Top with breadcrumbs and almonds.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.