Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 tsp margarine
- 3 cups hot-air popped popcorn dry
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper (cayenne?)
- Melt margarine.
- Drizzle melted margarine over hot popcorn; toss to coat.
- Stir together paprika, garlic salt and ground red pepper.
- Sprinkle popcorn with the spice mixture and toss again.
Nutritional information Edit
1½ cup serving:
- 73 calories 2 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 4 g total fat, 1 g sat. fat, 151 mg sodium, 11 mg potassium
- ½ bread exchange, ½ fat exchange (my note 1 tsp margarine is 1 fat exch).