Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 slices bacon -- cooked and—crumbled, reserving—¼ cup drippings
- 1 pound carrots -- pared and sliced
- 1 medium head cauliflower -- core removed
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup Realemon® juice from concentrate
- ½ cup water
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Chopped parsley in large saucepan, cook carrots and cauliflower in water until tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet cook onion in drippings.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon and parsley; bring to a boil.
- Drain vegetables; arrange in serving dish.
- Pour warm sauce over vegetables.
- Garnish with bacon and parsley.
- Refrigerate leftovers.