- Heat oil in electric skillet or large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, scallions, bell pepper and carrots.
- Place kasha in bowl.
- Combine egg replacer powder and water in liquid measuring cup, and pour over kasha, mixing thoroughly.
- Combine kasha mixture with vegetables, and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add hot stock, and reduce heat to low.
- Cover, and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.