Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a good sure fire date recipe.
- Take a knife and cut small holes in chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts into a mixture of cilantro, melted margarine, lemon juice and pepper in a dish or bowl.
- Cut the two whole oranges into slices an place the slices on top of the chicken breasts.
- Let chicken marinade in mixture for approximately 4-6 hours.
- On an outside grill place a aluminum foil over the cooking surface, so not to burn chicken.
- Cook chicken while periodically basting with marinade until chicken is golden brown on the outside and white on the inside.
- Serve over cooked rice or with a side of pasta.