Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Break the egg into a cup or small bowl and beat with a fork till the yolk and egg white is mixed.
- Put the salt in the egg mixture and stir.
- Cut tomato into slices.
- Cut up onion finely.
- Heat pan with oil in it on medium till oil starts to cook.
- Make sure the oil covers the entire pan.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and put the piece of bread on top immediately or it will not stick.
- Let it cook till the egg is golden brown on the one side and then flip it over.
- When the other side is crunchy as well take it out.
- Spread the mustard on the side of the bread with the egg on it.
- Add the remaining toppings and enjoy!.