- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- butter 8-inch baking dish or spring-form pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter.
- To make pie crust: in bowl combine flour and salt.
- Cut in butter and work into flour.
- Add egg and mix dough until it just holds together.
- Press dough into spring-form pan, bottom crust first, then sides.
- Combine farro, cheeses, eggs, nutmeg, parsley, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool to lukewarm, cut into wedges and serve.