Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper or foil liners, and set aside.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, dillweed, salt and pepper in large bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk and melted butter in separate bowl.
- Stir in onion, eggplant and lemon zest.
- Add to dry ingredients, using as few strokes as possible, just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until muffins begin to brown.
- Cool before serving.