Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pork tenderloin with Dijon mustard.
- Combine rosemary, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Roll brushed tenderloin in seasonings.
- Place into roasting pan on rack.
- Roast 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 minutes before carving.
- Thinly slice.