These savory crepes are the perfect weeknight meal. Save leftovers and make them for the whole week!
Ham & Cheese Crepe:
- 2 slices ham
- 1/2 cup Cheddar OR Swiss OR gruyere cheese
- 1.5 tsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, oil, and salt; beat with rotary beater until blended.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbs. batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
- Return to heat; brown on one side.
- Invert pan over paper toweling; remove crepe.
- Repeat to make 16 to 18 crepes, greasing skillet each time.
- OPTIONAL: Put crepe back on the skillet, put the mustard, cheese, ham, salt and pepper on it. Fold one side over until the cheese melts. Serve!