Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of savory broccoli bread pudding.
- 6 cups 1 inch cubes Italian bread
- 10 oz pkg broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz sliced ham, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ tsp each dried thyme, salt and pepper
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread ½ the bread cubes over bottom.
- Cover with ½ the broccoli, ham, peppers, scallions and cheese.
- Repeat layers once.
- Whisk egg, milk, thyme, salt and pepper to blend.
- Pour over top.
- Cover with foil, refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake covered 60 minutes.
- Uncover bake 5 minutes or until done.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.