- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly oil bottom and sides of high-sided 9x13 pan or soufflé dish.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, hot sauce and salt, and mix.
- Depending on size of dish, pour ⅓ to ½ of milk mixture into pan, add ⅓ to ½ of bread cubes, and push down into milk mixture.
- Layer in about ⅓ to ½ of spinach, then corn, scallions, bell pepper and 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering, reserving 1 cup cheese and some milk mixture.
- When complete, pour last of milk mixture over top, making sure it soaks all bread.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese, and return to oven to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve while hot.