Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 6 to 8
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- ½ cup moath flour (matki flour)
- ½ cup bengal gram flour (besan)
- 1½ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- ¼ tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well to form a soft dough using enough water.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, put the dough in a "sev" press and squeeze by hand through the "sev" press into the hot oil.
- Deep fry bhujia over a medium flame till it lightly browned.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Repeat till all the dough is used up.
- Cool and store the bhujia in an air-tight container.