Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beef Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) garden vegetable-flavored soft spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 leaves leaf lettuce
- carrot curls (optional)
- Spread soft cheese evenly on one side of each tortilla.
- Top evenly with shredded carrots and Jack cheese.
- Layer lettuce and deli roast beef evenly on cheese, leaving ½-inch border around edge.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, unwrap and cut each roll in half.
- Garnish with carrot curls, if desired.