Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Sugar or 4 sugar substitute-packets
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 16 oz peach lowfat yogurt
- Stir together crumbs, margarine and 2 t Sugar in small bowl;
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Soften gelatin in water in small saucepan; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend cream cheese product, 3 t Sugar and ginger in large mixing bowl at medium speed until well blended (electric mixer).
- Gradually add gelatin and milk; mix well.
- Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- Fold in yogurt; pour over crust. Chill until firm. About 6 hours.
- Carefully remove rim of pan just before serving.
- Toss together peach slices and lemon juice, drain.
- Arrange peaches on top of cheesecake.
- Serves 8 - ha ha only takes ½ hour to make.