Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a non-stick skillet large enough to hold fish without too much distortion, add enough oil to sauté over medium to low heat.
- Season filet with pepper and garlic salt on both sides.
- Place filet skin side down in hot pan being careful of spatters.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice onto filet.
- Depending on thickness of filet and temperature of pan,cook each side about three to four minutes until flesh is just firm.