Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook rice according to directions. (or, if you are using leftover rice, sprinkle with water and microwave until warm)
- Sauté veggies on medium heat with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and (for an extra kick) a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- When veggies have browned, spoon them onto a plate and set aside with rice.
- Turn stove down low and toss the tortilla on until warm/lightly browned.
- Then put on plate, spoon on veggies and rice. Wrap up and enjoy!