Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- firm/extra-firm (organic calcium enriched)
- handful of FRESH chard mix ( I use Trader Joes packaged mix)
- red onion
- 2 slices, vegan sprouted grain bread
- vegan mayo (Veganaise is the best!)
- organic vegan Dijon mustard
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- herbes de Provence seasoning
- granulated garlic seasoning
- olive oil
- sea salt
1. In a small saucepan heat about 1/4 cup olive oil (or more so that it will not stick).
3. Top tofu with herbes de Provence (I don't measure, so roughly a tablespoon), sprinkle with granulated garlic and sea salt. Cook on both sides until the edges are golden and slightly crispy. Spooning herb mixture over tofu as needed. **Sautee at a medium heat, reducing temp if smoke occurs and smoke alarm goes off.