Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 5 oz. garlic-seasoned croutons
- 2 zucchini, stemmed
- 2 yellow crookneck Squash, stemmed
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ½ cups corn kernels
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 bunches scallions
- 1 Tbs. fresh thyme
- 8 oz. feta Cheese, cubed
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add croutons, and sauté 45 seconds to 1 minute, or just until crisped and hot. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
2. Cut zucchini and Squash into quarters lengthwise, and cut into ½-inch-wide pieces. Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. When hot, add zucchini and Squash, and sauté about 5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Add garlic, salt, pepper and corn kernels, and stir about 1 minute.
3. Increase heat to medium-high, and add wine and scallions. Sauté about 5 minutes more, or until wine nearly evaporates.
Return croutons to skillet, and sprinkle with thyme. Stir, and cook about 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
4. To serve, place vegetables and croutons in large serving bowl, top with Cheese and toss until well mixed.