Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Wash broccoli and break small upper branches from main stalk.
- Peel main stalk to remove tough areas.
- Cut remaining stem into ½-inch crosswise slices.
- Pour oil in wok and preheat, uncovered, at medium, about 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add salt, sugar and water.
- Cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Stir every minute for 5 minutes and keep covered between stirrings.
- Reduce heat to low for serving.