Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 diced garlic clove
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Clean and rinse mushrooms in cold water.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add mushrooms to pan with butter.
- Add teriyaki, garlic,pepper,seasoning salt, and red pepper.
- Let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The last 2 or 3 minutes add green onion and parsley.