Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 diced garlic clove
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Clean and rinse mushrooms in cold water.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add mushrooms to pan with butter.
- Add teriyaki, garlic,pepper,seasoning salt, and red pepper.
- Let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The last 2 or 3 minutes add green onion and parsley.