Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- makes 6 servings
- 1¼ pounds (600 g) green beans, trimmed
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) unsalted margarine
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the green beans for 4 minutes or until they are barely tender. Drain them and run under cold water to stop cooking.
- When ready to serve, heat a non-stick skillet that you have coated with cooking spray. Add the margarine and mustard and stir to combine. Add the beans and stir to reheat and coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 36 calories (18% calories from fat) | 2g protein | 1g total fat (0.1g saturated fat) | 7g carbohydrates | 3g dietary fiber | 0mg cholesterol | 27mg sodium