- Wash potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet large enough to hold the potatoes in one layer.
- Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and sauté golden all sides, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and cover. Reduce heat and cook gently for about 10 minutes, or until soft, tossing and stirring from time to time.
- Remove garlic and season with a little more salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- 276 calories
- 5 g. protein
- 50 g. carbohydrates
- 7 g. fat
- 0 cholesterol
- 13 mg. sodium