Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet large enough to hold the potatoes in one layer.
- Add garlic and sautéfor about 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and saute golden all sides, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and cover. Reduce heat and cook gently for about 10 minutes, or until soft, tossing and stirring from time to time.
- Remove garlic and season with a little more salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrtional information Edit
- 276 calories
- 5g protein
- 50g carb
- 7g fat
- 0 chol
- 13& mg sodium